Friday, May 17, 2013

Me-Made-May Week 3

It's the Me-Made-May Weekly Wrap-up!

Part of last week and the beginning of this week I was traveling, but was still able to bring along a thing or two of hand-made goodness.  I wore this comfy travel ensemble to Prague where I fit right in. This is the Iris Pullover from last year combined with the Amaranth headband.  I love wearing it what can I say? 

Re: Prague - The locals like to dress really funky, and I loved their personal style!


Then, when I came back to Munich, I wore a completely me-made outfit.  From head to toe, I wore a cowl (cross-hatch cowl) and top (to be named) both designed by Amanda of Dilettant Knits, and then hand-made jeans made with Jalie's 2908 pattern.


missing photo here>>> http://twistcollective.com/collection/blog_images/mjandadriana.jpg


Later in the week, I walked about town and wore the plaid skirt I made for the Sew Weekly along with the cross-hatch cowl previously mentioned.  That's the thing about cowls - they become your go-to accessory and especially in Munich's fickle weather, you just don't know if it's going to be cool or warm or what!  So, a cowl is a great flexible item to have.  And yes, my hair was a bit crazy yesterday...
Today I'm wearing a hand-knit camisole, the Orange Blossom Camisole I designed last year.  And, as I was writing, I realized I missed a photo from this week.  I met up with a friend and wore my hand-knit lace Apres Surf Hoodie (designed by Connie Chang Chinchio).  Hmm. Maybe I can ask her for the pic when she has some down time?  Ah well.  In the meantime, here's today's outfit...

Also, the giveaway winners have all been in contact and their loot is on the way!

6 comments:

niddetissus said...

I'm loving the outfits!

Carolyn said...

These are all lovely stylish ensembles! I like the layered look you have going on here, very cool :)
and I'm sorry your dog is not the best, I hope he recovers soon.

adriprints said...

Thanks, Carolyn!

Unknown said...

Hey Adriana, love your pictures. And your hair is awesome, with or without the mohawk! I just need to download the picture from my camera! Will send to you sometime tonight, we're on our way to Bamberg.

Tschuss! mj

Unknown said...

Ah, down time. What's that? j/k

I'll send the picture later today, we're leaving for Bamberg!

PS: Everyone loves the scarf story.... Even the FC Bayern haters. Haha!


mj

adriprints said...

Oooh! Enjoy Bamberg. Lots of lovely beer there!